Jay and Kelley's Ukrainian Trip

After three years and 14 days of waiting for our adoption, God has answered our prayers and we are now on our way to Ukraine. We have made this blog to help our family keep up with us as we go to find our new child. "If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you." John 15:7

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Day 20

Ok, Big Button Brother Bo the kid that was sitting beside me in the internet cafe just left because I was laughing so hard. He tried to pretend he was not trying to read what I was reading then he realized he couldn't join in so he left. I will get the kitty coat, Jay says "NO", but hey he will be leaving me here all by my lonesome so.... I will send pictures soon.
We saw Charles and his friends do their fall program. There were about 40 children in it and 20 adults watching, mostly workers but a few others. We did not understand a thing, but it was cute just like anything we would watch back home. A bunch of 'moms' telling 2 and 3 year olds what to do and where to sit. A few little fights, some crying, and some cute singing. Did I mention that Jay forgot the video camera? Just in case I forgot to tell you that we will not have this memorable event on film, we won't because Jay forgot the video camera.
We got to play after the program. While everyone was still in the music room Oksana told Charles that he could come to us. He ran across the room to me and I was squatting down, then he 'tackled' me. Knocked me all the way over on to the floor! I was so embarrassed that after I sat up, I just sat there until Jay informed me there was a line behind me trying to get out. Looks as though we may have another football player in the mix!
Did everyone get to see the new pictures? Was that the cutest car? I think I want one.
Dawn, I won again last night....No changing rules! Score is Kelley 13 - Jay 9 (when I am losing I will get up with you about some rules we may not know). I don't think there will be any fighting over the coat... Amelia thinks she has all rights over all clothes, so she will probably be wearing it. Of course I may try to find one for Litton too!
Other than that, it is 11:15 here and we are going to get some lunch and walk around until 3:30, when Rashid will pick us up to go back to see Charles.
Hugs and kisses to all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home